Ambitions...


For the past few years things were going well at rushey mead....but now me and my friends and the current year 11 have reached the end of that journey....next acadamic year we will all be going college....2 years of intense learning could give me a place at university.....thats long talk though...first theres the GCSE's to pass....im not all bothered about the GCSE's its just i get worried about not remebering and not having enough time!!!

i see my dreams coming true if i pass my GCSE's and then go well at college.....actually i would fell lucky if i get into my first choice college.
where does ronald ocome in then ...i hear you say....well he is in the dream....in the next few posts i will be writing as much as i can about this..its abit like a fairytail story with once upon a time and a perhaps happily ever after!!!
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: