Facing Cristiano Critisism

there have been many times alike when conversing with individuals where the person who i am conversing with doesn't like cristiano...."hes a bastard" the worst i have been told so far by my own requests obviously to speek their minds

this is what in my opnion is true cristiano love....
"they say when one is in love they are blind....for me it is different>>>i have gone through my teenage years with him...through thick thin and everything in the middle, he has even sat confortably in in heart when i took my GCSE's and feed of my love for him....i am not disillusioned by his talent or his beauty,,,his charm nor his magical aura...i have been and will be in love with cristiano ronaldo for what u believe ot be the rest if my life"
"love can touch us one time and last for a life time...near far where ever you are you are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on..."
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: