a day in the life of rushey mead students
this is the first edition and i hope it will be popular

so here goes... this is something my close friend nehali wrote in ICT class

I am very annoyed because I need to do a lot of homework; personally I believe that I am going to kill Mr Fox because he gave us too much homework and I had to do it until 10 o clock which was annoying because it is tiring because I go to sleep at 8.30.
My name is Nehali I am very annoying most of the time and annoy people when I am annoyed myself and Anisha talking about cristiano ronaldo is ok but sometimes she goes too far, she once told me what colour boxers he was wearing. When I was writing this she said that he wears pants and not boxers, WHERE ON EARTH DOES SHE END UP LOOKING!
We both ended up laughing
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.