Big time insight into my life!!!!!!!! troubled life


well at this moment i have a bad headache...thinking of cristiano obvoisly but the truth ...................


the truth which i havn't been able to tell any one im going to write down now....
in the middle of all my problems im scared of loosing my cristiano...im not scared that he'll leave uk or anything im scared that he may not prove so LUCKY for me and and and.......i will not have anyone to LOVE any more

i swear my heart....sometimes plays wierd tricks...my headache has not got any better
sometimes i feel like im obssesed with cristiano other times i feel im going to loose him. ive lost any interest i had in any other hobbies i have had before in the past... all iv been thinking of is CRISTIANO. i thought i would be comfortable with a PENDING relationship and i was for a long long time but now i want results ...i want to see him , i want to meet him and QUICK real quick.

love what a dumd thing, some people "fall in love" with people who are really close to them , i think they are l ucky to see their love in flesh and skin atlaest , the closest ive got to cristiano is the computer screen, perhaps the closest was when we lived in the smae city for a brief time!!!

i think my headache has gone. i have a tonne of things to worry about, homework, trips, work experience, friends, school, school work.

i think i dont feel that down now, after writing this. the most nicest thing that has happened to me after being obssessed with cristiano ronaldo is that my attitude.. urm my mentality,,,, my body is some how playing sport better.

i cannot explain exactly what it is but i like sport and PE now. i actually enjoy it it....funny because im supposed to be the doppiest one in my PE class!!!! i don't think i am any more...and sometimes i even have ronaldo luck on my side. i hope i do all the time

aaaaaaaa now my headaches gone and i don't feel that bad about my self.

i still think i ve gone over the LOVE stage....even the OBSSESION stage what is there after that?? i don't know but i think im going through it now!!!

its funny because the first time i searched for cristiano on google i saw that some girls were writing some pretty desprate things about themselves and their feelings towards cristiano. today , after 10 months im doing the same without realising.


look out for more of this feature.....i'll write more later on if i feel like it.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: