Wierd situations only a joke :)


okay so imagine if you met cristiano ...


what would you say?????


translations in portuguese so perhaps you could go that further mile to impress him :)

heres a few things (it's only a joke ,not to be taken seriously)


Gostarias de ir a minha casa? (Fancy coming back to my place?)

Desculpe, importa-se que o contemple durante um minuto? Quero recordar a sua cara nos meus sonhos. (Excuse me, do you mind if I stare at you for a minute? I want to remember your face for my dreams)

A minha bebida está a ficar solitária. Quer juntar-se a mim com a sua? (My drink is getting lonely. Would you like to join me with yours?)

Se eu lhe der o meu número de telefone, vai guardá-lo ou deitá-lo fora? (If I gave you my phone number, would you keep it or throw it away?)

Estou aqui sentada a segurar um cigarro e dei conta que devia era estar a segurar noutra coisa, em ti. (I was sitting here holding a cigarette and I realised I'd rather be holding you.)

Oh, meu Deus! (Oh my God!)

O que faria se o beijasse neste preciso momento? (What would you do if I kissed you right now?)
Eu preciso de um abraço. (I need a hug)


and finally some other usefull vocab

Me-chamo.... (My name is...) Obrigado (Thank you) Por favor (please)
Esquerda (left) Direito (right) para cima (Up) para baixo (Down )Amo - o (I love you) Beijo (kiss)
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: