a bit of here and there


its due way over a hair cut but ive always thought my hair was short as such until my sister said that my hair is like that featured on the loreal advert. in my opinion its far from that...so hair cut or not. well NO, still dont feel enough annoyed by it even though its length is becoming a little too prominent.


as for my sleep problems well, theres times in the year when i really cant sleep and then theres times when i need to sleep so bad but lifes running at such a speed that in order for me to keep up sleep is the last thing on my mind...so yes another 1am, and another 8am start, and im just about keeping myself awake writing this. if i dont write it then im sure ill end up speaking it out in my sleep...


the world seems to be shrinking with all the modern technology and with that is the difference in culture, is the integration of different people getting too much and are we flattening our differences, the very fact tha makes us all so interesting in to just one big similarity where everyhas the same lifestyle regardless of your ethnicity, your origins.

i fear at times the blanket cover over our very differences which i am so proud of and the entire population just becoming the same with no echos of special cultures and traditions we all seem to be merging into just one big westernised, moderninsed culture system ...

Category: 0 comments

0 comments: