went to prizegiving yesterday and felt pretty wierd.and still do. it seemed as though the end of some long journey. it was so long and complicated that only the very recent aspects of it were remebered..
it was sad and at the same time i was feeling happy.
i felt as though i was in some kind of trance, was it really me who had acheived the acheivements for which i was being praised for by others, my teachers...hm
i feel as though im good for nothing and its like...hm. was it really me who did allthat work? was it really me who understood those thoeries.

the wierdest thing was that i was seated in pretty much the same place as where i took my last exam i nthe great hall. and that just..remineded me of so much..the whole exams saga and who and what and why and where all over again. i remebered my revision leave...

Bitter Sweet Moments.

upon returning back home i felt a sense of uncontent so i couldnt go to sleep even though my eyes were so very tired and hurt so very badly. a sense of content uncontent. an empty wholesome feeling...tingling out of happiness today morning i feel proud of myself.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: