and yet again i am captured into the realms of sleepless nights.
well, two exams today and they seem to be getting progressively harder. i was very upset and demotivated by my own efforts and their subsequent effects on my overall grade. i keep thinking that in the end it will all be fine because bad things done seem to happen too often in terms of final finall permanent grades ...hm. so when i did eventually pluck up the courage to make up various combinations of marks up for my 6 maths and 2 physics papers i found that the A's and B's were still reachable! thats made me feel alot better and come on to blogger to write about my shit like crap day and how at 11:30pm i feel perhaps this shit like crap day wasnt all too bad.
hm. so no i only have 1 more exam left. no more excuses u have to perform well in this one for the higher grades. we're off to portugal for two weeks and the endless possibilities of both photography and experimental art work seem to invade my mind, clog it up almosst...i need a journal fast, soon, before i start writing on the walls ...tomorrow for sure
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: