Late night post. :P

i want to write something but im falling sleep.
i hate late nights which follow on to late mornings, i seem to either develop heachaches on such days or just wake up in a bad mood as i have wasted what could have been valuable revision time. and then theres those mornings when i do wake up early and waste time...either way im annoyed i waste time and still annoyed that i lacked motivation for revision which resulted in the time being wasted. enough revision reviews of my all to often abandoned or non existant revisions though.

hm. found myself humming the song i posted below..as i went about doing my daily routine ...little worried now. oh yes world cup reminds me..shakira.ronaldo. i must post that video montage of cristiano with shakiras hips dont lie,...oh baby when you talk like that you make a woman go mad...in this case id like to reform that and say. oh baby when you talk, walk, wink, smile, run, dribble, scream, shout, eat...kiss, laugh...my minds running out of verbs...you make me loose all sense.....

looking around my room, im starting to comprhend only now, the extent of this years after college shopping trips, weekend mad man purchases and unecessary events which i bought new clothes for. nicely reformed wardrobe i must ssay, feel like gok when i find myself sitting at the sewing maachine adding on the odd bit of haberdashery item on my clothes. but no. more than anything this academic year has seen mee change in appearence in a mammoth way. 1. ive put on like so mmany kilograms i dont bother to check my weight i mean when one can feel flab around the neck and wrist, you know your in trouble. 2...shirts, shirts and more shirts i turned into a shirt maniac. 3. jacket...jacket shirt, shirt jacket...it just made me feel like an architect..now i want a tie M&S and next are good..ive had my eye on then for soooome time.i dont know why but i liked to get into the whole architect way...4. broaches. 5 scarves....the gucci designs and other such designer remakes remain my favourites but on a practical level i always had the blue polka dot one on. i just adore the way the womens scarves are making such a come back this spring and summer season because ive actually lived long enough to remember the last time they were such a hype. in portugal atleast, all the middle aged women had one,.the high class wore them over the head with large shades going around in convertibles. the most amusing aspect was that as a child i hated my mum wearing one of these scarves over her head....and now im loving them...only to hear mother complain how i wouldnt let her wear it then. its the 80's or 90's im talking about and i do love those decades. for it reminds me especially of a torrential downpour one winter evening that occured in lisbon, my mother in her courrt shoes, her white and brown bordered muted sari, the gucci remake scarf, and how we both walked down the sleeply gradiented street after drawing the shutters down, the cobbled streets becoming a prominent hazard with the amount of water passing over it, my clothes getting wetter . it was dark, but the street shone under the moonlight, the water gushed downwards ......and i wonder sometimes are my memories fading or becoming ever more vibrant by the day?

oh my, this is real torture, need to sleep ..
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: