desprate..

Its getting late now, nearing 9pm. though today im trying to channel my exhausted energies back in to activities enjoy, blogging is considered to be one. Perhaps such routines shall help me get back in to a good revision routine too. I realised some hours ago that exams are coming fast, and soon they become intenese when i will be doing three exams in a matter of three days so im worrying now, or perhaps planning on how to mentally be prepared for some sort of failure.

Im not quite sure but this year, academically it hasnt been so good. Ok so the art was fine, thats because i have a genuine interest in it and thats where i find my future to lie. Maths and physics can also be an integral part of my life and career but somehow i dont want them to be and therefore they shall not and so my interest in these subjects has died down right down to nil and then in to negative numerals...the only motivation towards these subjects is the need to to well, the desire for success in what ever action you take and do it the best you can.

Theres almost like a block against these subjects my mind refuses to budge, the brain cells call a hault , a strike. please may i be excused from these subjects now, its beyond conprehension now on how bad im finding it to go through the exams for these subjects. I hope this is the last of the venomous torture i have to go through. From here onwards i see history and technology lectures..photoshop, CAD and studio and workshop based life.!
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: