Summer Holiday Commences..

cristiano......
//...first full day of summer and its been quite confusing to say the least. im having to do alot of tasks which i really dont want to do. a person who always follows her heart, im finding it hard to make myself do somthing...

and i have this growing glowing warm feeling towards cristiano too...ohh..
ive actually cstarted to make another cristiano video..well i do have subscribers so might aswell....and its going to be sik. loll

also going to start the "college" section of my novel....there seriously needs to be a college section..let whats happened in the last two years flourish and take dream like roles in my novel.!! and project lisbon..my graphic design/ fine art project will beging soon which will carry on in to the lisbon trip and finish on arrival!!!!!

oh i still have to decide on the contents of my suitcase...its hard enough packing for a normal beach holiday back..home to then go and add the problems of indian clothes , jewellery and ..oh my...so much to dooo... :)
but i think i might be ready for this..
need to start doing my early morning bik rides...get rid of excess flab or low slung saris and tankinis will be a distant dream.... haha

Category: 0 comments

0 comments: