the heart softens. :*

I remember as a young girl, of 8 perhaps seeing this video on some Asian channel. and somehow it has some kind of magic attached to it, it had made a mark is some way. as today it crossed my mind again as i went through my physics revision...perhaps because of the cross culture relationship that is being shown..Sydney just reminds me of back home. everything just reminds me of back home coming to think of it. river, bridge, building of some prominent style and i remember home. :D

its just an amazing composition in terms of music, have to admit i dont understand the entire breadth of the lyrics and how it all fits in with the situation being shown but its a heart touching, soul warming video ...actually the girl reminds me of myself..the hair, the plastic bangles, the clothes ( not that i wear indian clothes on a day to day basis but my inner self does), the rangoli. haha. i do make myself go out in to the cold and make a rangoli every diwali...no cristiano yet with his "rugby" ball ..im dreaming way out of control now...anything is possible.

it makes me feel increasingly positive about cristiano., everything is possible when we unblock our rigid ways. perhaps im turning in to a a pankaj udhas fan. ew. lol he looks like some weird guy who sings really depressing love songs or something..but i think they are cool at times..especially when they become situational as they portray a sensitive side of life which these days has become difficult to view through our changed lifestyles.

physics revision is running well right now and i do feel that little bit more confident about it..i hope my brain decideds to function on the day. but even after saying that i still have maths to do. alot of maths. only realised this morning that the amount of maths i have done in the last couple of days is phenomenal so ive taken a break from trigonometric differentiation today to equating equations to do with gravitational potential and coulombs law..almost as bad.! ...

Category: 0 comments

0 comments: